Monday, October 06, 2008
8:24am ~ October 6, 2008
Mariah has just been taken back for surgery. She was very frightened but ready for it to be done and over with. We still aren't sure if her ICD will be over or under the muscle. The pediatric EP will make that decision when he has her in the OR and is able to determine the best placement for it. It's estimated she will be in the OR for 2-3 hours. We are getting ready to head to her room since we should receive an update from the cardiac case manager around 9:30am and they've asked us to wait in her room rather than the waiting room so the doctors and nurses could locate Steve and I easily. She was a bit disappointed to be sharing a room with another patient but seemed okay once she realized I would still be able to stay in the room with her. More later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment