Each year, we all go to a very fun, local pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, with my dad's passing, we didn't have a chance to go to that one this year. Instead, my mom, sister and I took the kiddos to a pumpkin festival at Rock Creek in Stevenson. It was different than the tradition we've become accustomed to since @ 1992, but we all had a fun time!
~~~~~~~~~~
In the photo below, in front of the tractor are all four of Lisa's kiddos, Tyler's son, my four kiddos and Mariah's boyfriend, Bobby. From left to right: Miranda (my youngest daughter), Dade (son of my youngest brother, Tyler), Josiah (my son), McKenna (my second born), Sydney (one of Lisa's twins), Sophia (Lisa's youngest daughter), Mariah (my oldest daughter), Savannah (one of Lisa's twins), Antonio (son of my sister, Lisa) and Bobby (Mariah's friend).
~~~~~~~~~~
In the photo below, in front of the tractor are all four of Lisa's kiddos, Tyler's son, my four kiddos and Mariah's boyfriend, Bobby. From left to right: Miranda (my youngest daughter), Dade (son of my youngest brother, Tyler), Josiah (my son), McKenna (my second born), Sydney (one of Lisa's twins), Sophia (Lisa's youngest daughter), Mariah (my oldest daughter), Savannah (one of Lisa's twins), Antonio (son of my sister, Lisa) and Bobby (Mariah's friend).
Below, from left to right: McKenna (13yrs old), Josiah (2yrs old), Mariah (17yrs old) & Miranda (9yrs old) ~ my sweet blessings!
~Mariah & Bobby~McKenna, peeking out from the hay bales!
My sweet McKenna is growing up into such a young lady!
And below is Miss Miranda (disguised as a kitty) peeking out from the hay bale tunnel.
I just love the look of wonder and amazement on Josiah's face!
(These were taken on October 29th, the day before his first haircut).
I know I've said it many times before, BUT, I am such an incredibly blessed momma. I am SO very thankful for each one of my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment